7 in. Table Top Wet Tile Saw
The 7 in. Table Top Wet Tile Saw brings new innovation to professional tile setters, remodelers, and any DIYer. This compact, lightweight tile saw delivers professional power, cutting capacity and accuracy. It features a cast-metal cutting cart designed for best-in-class cutting capacity, supporting up to 17 in. of tile and accuracy to within 1/16 in. over a 12 in. cut. The powerful 1.0 horsepower motor provides smooth cutting of porcelain, ceramic, and stone tiles.
- Powerful 1.0 horsepower motor provides smooth cutting of porcelain, ceramic and stone tiles
- Cast-metal cutting cart delivers 17 in. cutting capacity, allowing cutting of 12 in. X 12 in. tile on a diagonal. Get accuracy of 1/16 in. on cuts up to 12 in. long.
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse.
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess
- (1) PCE980 7 in. Wet Tile Saw
- (1) 7 in. Porcelain Tile Blade
- (1) Miter Square
- (1) Blade Wrench