As of October 1, 2008, all PORTER-CABLE Authorized Online Resellers will display an “Authorized Retailer” logo prominently on their websites. Look for the logo and then click on it to validate that it is official. All official logos will link to the PORTER-CABLE website and notify the user that the retailer meets the qualifications to be an authorized retailer.
PORTER-CABLE is committed to ensuring that its end-users are satisfied with their entire purchasing experience and that online Resellers selling PORTER-CABLE products are dedicated to consistently providing end-users with impeccable service and a high degree of product availability. PORTER-CABLE strongly recommends that end-users only purchase products from a PORTER-CABLE Authorized Online Retailer.
The qualifications required for Online Authorized Resellers are:
- Abundant PORTER-CABLE tool and accessory selection and product depth.
- Minimal to no PORTER-CABLE product out-of-stock at any time.
- 99% website uptime with functionality 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Website functionality must minimally include a secure server and transaction system.
- The use of the most current high-resolution PORTER-CABLE graphics and text information possible.
- This site caters to the professional contractor, professional woodworker and professional tradesman synonymously with PORTER-CABLE's target market.
- Related and associated accessories are linked to the associated PORTER-CABLE tools within the site. Proper graphics, content, and description of the related/associated accessory are necessary as well.
- Adequate page load times for successful user interaction.
- A visually appealing site that's look and feel in relation to promotion and enhancement caters to the PORTER-CABLE image and good will.
- Customer Service contact information is prominently displayed.
- Shipping will ensure delivery of every PORTER-CABLE product purchased from this website within no more than (7) days if the product is in stock.
RISKS OF PURCHASING FROM UNAUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS:
- Damaged or defective products
- Used Products
- No Retail packaging
- No product manuals
- Amplified cyber-security risks
- Poor customer service
- No return policies