1-3/4 HP D-Handle Router
This D-Handle Router is ideal for woodworking, remodeling, trim, and home improvement projects. Its D-Handle delivers a low center of gravity and a trigger lock-on feature for increased tool control in hard and soft woods and engineered material. Macro-adjust the tool with the cam-lock lever for simple edge forming. Use the micro depth adjustments for bit depth changes accurate to 1/128 of an inch.
- 11 Amp, 27,500 rpm motor producing 1-3/4 Peak HP
- GripVac™ handle allows for both single hand gripping and enhanced router control when used in conjunction with standard knob
- D-handle incorporates trigger switch with "lock-on" feature
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Micrometer depth adjustor accurate to 1/128"
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
- (1) Router Motor
- (1) D-Handle Base
- (1) 1/4" & 1/2" collets
- (1) Collet wrench
- (1) Operating manual