As of October, 1, 2008, all DELTA Authorized Online Resellers will display an “Authorized Retailer” logo prominently on their websites. Look for the logo and then click on it to validate that it is official. All official logos will link to the DELTA website and notify the user that the retailer meets the qualifications to be an authorized retailer.
DELTA is committed to ensuring that its end-users are satisfied with their entire purchasing experience and that online Resellers selling DELTA products are dedicated to consistently providing end-users with impeccable service and a high degree of product availability. DELTA strongly recommends that end-users only purchase products from a DELTA Authorized Online Retailer.
The qualifications required for Online Authorized Resellers are:
1. Abundant DELTA tool and accessory selection and product depth.
2. Minimal to no DELTA product out-of-stock at any time.
3. 99% website uptime with functionality 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
5. Website functionality must minimally include a secure server and transaction system.
6. The use of the most current high-resolution DELTA graphics and text information possible.
7. This site caters to the professional woodworker synonymously with DELTA's target market.
8. Related and associated accessories are linked to the associated DELTA tools within the site. Proper graphics, content, and description of the related/associated accessory are necessary as well.
9. Adequate page load times for successful user interaction.
10. A visually appealing site that's look and feel in relation to promotion and enhancement caters to the DELTA image and good will.
11. Customer Service contact information is prominently displayed.
12. Shipping will ensure delivery of every DELTA product purchased from this website within no more than (7) days if the product is in stock.
Look for this DELTA Online Authorized Retailer Logo: