18 ga. 1-1/2" Narrow Crown Stapler Kit
The NS150C includes Sample staples, 1/4" fitting, Carrying case.
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of staples
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 GA. staples with 1/4" crown from 1/2" to 1-1/2" length
- Split nose design for easy removal of jammed staples
- Maganesium body delivers strong & lightweight design
- Adjustable belt hook allows the tool to be kept near the user
- Kit includes: staples, carrying case, and owners manual
- Removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort
- Sequential style trigger
- Low staple reload indicator to alert when to reload
- Special hardened driver blade for longer life
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Staples
- Firing Modes: Sequential Fire
- Jam Clearance: Split Nose Design
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Fastener Type: 18 ga. 1/4" Crown Staple
- Fastener Range: 1/2" to 1-1/2 "
- Height: 9.8 "
- Length: 9.3 "
- Weight: 2.65 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6.8 lbs