1.25HP Max Torque Compact Router Fixed/Plunge Combo Kit
The 450PK includes Motor, Standard Base, Plunge Base, Wrench, Instruction Manual, Carry Bag.
- Compact, lightweight design enables comfortable and assured control in any routing application
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64"
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
- Plunge base incorporates fine-tune adjustment rod for precise depth setting
- Motor can be transitioned quickly and easily between fixed and plunge bases
- 5-position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- Up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base and 2" with plunge base
- Overmolded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip (plunge base only)
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
- Large 4" diameter sub-base accepts universal template guides (fixed base only)
- Large plunge base platform provides added stability for heavier applications and sub-base accepts universal template guides
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
- Power: 1.25 HP
- Amps: 7.0 Amps
- Motor Diameter: 2.70 "
- No Load Speed: 27,000 rpm
- Collets: 1/4 "
- Switch: Rocker
- Base Dimension: 4" (standard) 4-3/8"x5-3/4" (plunge) "
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
- Weight: 4.1 lbs