Variable-Speed Quik-Change™ TigerSaw®
The 9748 includes Operating manual.
- Extra heavy-duty 11.5 Amp motor provides maximum power for all cutting applications
- Electronic variable speed, 0-2,600 spm, maintains speed under load for smooth consistent cutting
- Full 1-1/8" cutting stroke length cuts more stock in less time than shorter stroke saws
- Quik-Change™ blade clamp for keyless blade changes in seconds
- Quik-Change™ front shoe can be extended to utilize more of the blade's teeth in the cutting action
- Allows for orbital cutting in wood and reciprocating cutting in metal for increased versatility
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip
- Blade can be installed upside down to allow for better reach in tight-fitting applications
- Amps: 11.5 Amps
- Length: 18.25 "
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,600 spm
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes - Quik-Change™
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8" "
- Weight: 9.3 lbs
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes - Quik-Change™
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes
- Anti-Slip Comfort Grip: Yes