1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer
The RN175A includes 1/4" air fitting with dust cover, Oil.
- Drives 15° wire collated roofing nails from 7/8" to 1-3/4"
- Two feed pawls provide a reliable nail feed mechanism
- Compact body design for better balance and style
- Consistent power on every shot with internal piston catch mechanism
- Selectable trigger - sequential or contact actuation mode
- Sets nails properly every time with a tool-free depth-of-drive with detents
- Improved reliability with quick adjustable nail tray
- Steel contact safety with dual carbide inserts for less wear
- Steel skid plates with dual rubber inserts protect and stop sliding
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust
- Adjustable shingle guide
- Fastens a full bundle of shingles without reloading
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Nails
- Firing Modes: Selectable trigger - sequential or contact actuation mode
- Jam Clearance: Door Opening Quick Release
- Fastener Type: 15° Wire Collated Coil Roofing Nails
- Fastener Range: 7/8" to 1-3/4" x .120 "
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Length: 11.75 "
- Height: 10.5 "
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 lbs