Laminate Trimmer Kit
The 97310 includes Trimmer motor #7301, Standard trimmer base, Offset Trimmer Base, Tilt Trimmer Base, Edge guide, Wrenches, Carrying case including additional space for bit storage, Instruction manual.
- Durable 5.6 Amp, 30,000 rpm motor
- Perfect for most trimming, small edge forming and hinge routing applications
- Ergonomics allow for comfortable, single-handed control
- Micro-set™ adjustment knob enables quick and accurate bit-depth setting
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Fixed base design allows for excellent bit visibility
- Tilt base enables angled cuts
- Offset base enables backsplash trimming, scribing to wall and trimming of 90° corners
- Precision cast aluminum base provides long-term durability
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- 1/4" collet
- No Load Speed: N/A rpm
- Amps: 5.6 Amps
- Power: 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ/120 VDC
- Spindle Lock: N/A
- Collet Diameter: 1/4 "
- Speed: 30,000 rpm
- Motor Diameter: 2-3/4 "
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs
- Collets: 1/4 "
- Switch: Sliding
- Base: Fixed, Offset & Tilt
- Base Dimension: Varies for different bases - see 7310, 7312, and 7319 "
- Length: Varies for different bases "
- Width: Varies for different bases "
- Height: Varies for different bases "
- Weight: Varies for different bases lbs