3-1/4 HP (Maximum Motor HP) Five-Speed Plunge Router
The 7539 includes Router Motor, Plunge Base, 1/2" collet, Collet wrench, Operating manual.
- 15 Amp motor provides the power and durability necessary for the toughest applications
- Versatile, electronic five-speed motor with 10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000, and 21,000 rpm settings accommodates various router bit cutting diameters and applications
- Soft-start feature reduces torque at start-up and motor maintains constant speed under load
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Depth rod with 6-position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- 3" Plunge Range
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Handle incorporates trigger switch with lock-on feature
- Large handles enhance user control
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Horsepower: 3-1/4 HP
- No Load Speed: Soft starting 5 speed at 10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000, and 21,000 rpm
- Collets: 1/2 "
- Base: 7" Round
- Switch: Trigger
- Length: 11.5 "
- Width: 7 "
- Height: 13.13 "
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs
- Weight: 17.25 lbs