3-1/4 HP (Maximum Motor HP) Single Speed Plunge Router
The 7538 includes Router Motor, Plunge Base, 1/2" collet, Collet wrench, Operating manual.
- 15 Amp motor provides the power and durability necessary for the toughest applications
- Single speed 21,000 rpm motor with soft-start feature to reduce torque at start-up
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Depth rod with 6-position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- 3" Plunge Range
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Handle incorporates trigger switch with lock-on feature
- Large handles enhance user control
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Horsepower: 3-1/4 HP
- No Load Speed: 21,000 with soft-start rpm
- Collets: 1/2 "
- Switch: Trigger