GRIPVAC™ HANDLE ATTACHMENT FOR 890 SERIES FIXED BASE ROUTERS
2-1/4 HP (MAXIMUM MOTOR HP) VARIABLE-SPEED REPLACEMENT MOTOR FOR 890 SERIES ROUTERS
ROUTER HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT KIT FOR 890 SERIES FIXED BASE ROUTERS
PREMIUM STRAIGHT EDGE GUIDE
1/2" ROUTER COLLET
3/8" ROUTER COLLET
1/4" ROUTER COLLET
FIXED BASE FOR 890 SERIES ROUTERS
1-1/8" CENTER HOLE ROUTER SUB-BASE
2-1/2" CENTER HOLE ROUTER SUB-BASE
9-PIECE ROUTER TEMPLATE GUIDE SET
2-1/4 HP (Maximum Motor HP) GripVac™ Router Kit
The 891 includes Router Motor, Fixed Base, GripVac™ handle, 1/4" & 1/2" collets, Collet wrench, Carrying case, Operating manual.
- Soft-starting, 12 Amp motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the toughest applications
- Variable-speed control feature (10,000 - 23,000 rpm) enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Release the motor, adjust bit height, and clamp the motor from above the router table with 3/16" hex socket (sold separately) or model # 75301 kit (sold separately). GripVac™ base only.
- Dual-position switch allows user to cut power while maintaining control of the router
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Durable latch lever enables quick and simple coarse depth adjustments and motor release for transition between bases
- Rack and pinion adjustment provides fine depth settings to 1/128"
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
- GripVac™ handle provides enhanced router control and integrated dust collection for efficient chip removal and improved bit visibility
- Motor transitions quickly between GripVac™ base (included), plunge base (sold separately), and traditional spiral down bases (690 series)
- Power: 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Horsepower: 2-1/4 HP
- Amps: 12 Amps
- No Load Speed: 10,000 - 23,000 rpm
- Motor Diameter: 3-1/2 "
- Collets: 1/4" & 1/2" "
- Base: Round
- Length: 9 "
- Width: 6 "
- Height: At Zero: 9.9"; Tallest: 11.1 "
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 13.5 lbs
Click to view larger images